This one’s for the dogs!
Should your pup be on the NAUGHTY or NICE list this year? We want to hear all the stories about what they’ve been up to this year: the good, the bad and the fluffy.
We’ll be giving away a special Christmas present from us (and Santa Paws) to the 4 stories we like the most.
To enter your furbaby, simply head to social media to tell us about them. You can enter via:
Entries can be made until 9am on 20th December. T&Cs apply.
- Entries to the Christmas Tails competition can be made via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- To enter via Facebook, find our Christmas Tails competition post and add a comment. The comment should include a picture of the nominated dog and a message about whether they should be on the naughty or nice list this year.
- To enter via Instagram, post a picture of the nominated dog and a message about whether they should be on the naughty or nice list this year and tag arc Shopping Centre’s Instagram page: @arcshoppingcentre
- To enter via Instagram, tweet a picture of the nominated dog and a message about whether they should be on the naughty or nice list this year and tag arc Shopping Centre’s Twitter page: @arc_shopping
- You may send more than one nomination.
- Competition entries from 01/12/2022 until 9am on 20/12/22
- The winners will be selected at random intervals throughout December by the arc Centre Management team. 4 winners will be announced.
- The person who entered the competition will win the prize and will be contacted within 24 hours of the winner being selected.The winner will be contacted via the social media account they entered via.
- The winner will be announced on arc Shopping Centre’s social media accounts. Once notified they have won, the winner needs to make contact within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternatives are available.
- The winner MUST collect the prize from arc shopping centre.
- The competition is operated by Toolbox Group on behalf of arc shopping centre, whose registered address is Toolbox Group, Vine Farm, Up Street, Bardwell, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 1AA.
- Employees of arc shopping centre and their immediate family are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion. You also give permission for your photographs and the rights to be used by arc Shopping Centre on their website and social media pages.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication and the promoter will only supplement or amend conditions of entry in exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances promoters will tell participants how to obtain the supplemental or amended rules.
- Prizes awarded will be as described in the marketing communications or reasonable equivalents.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.