Pay Rate: £10.20 per hour
Hours: 40 per week, 07.00 – 16.00, 08.00 – 17.00, 09.00 – 18.00 (weekends included)
Your job will include:
As a Cleaning Operative, you will carry out a variety of cleaning tasks, safely and professionally and to a high standard.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Cleaning of designated areas and attending to spillages
- Following H&S and COSHH regulations
- Maintaining accurate records
- Glass cleaning and waste disposal
- Proactive interaction with the general public offering superb customer service
- Use of equipment and machinery and handling chemicals
- Carrying out any other reasonable management requests
What you will get in return:
We understand that our people are our business and we want our colleagues to feel special. So, on top of the usual things you’d expect from a business like ours, we also reward you with:
- Pension scheme (eligibility rules apply)
- Training and development opportunities including NVQ’s, Diploma’s and more
- Free and confidential colleague welfare
- Health Care and Benefits scheme including discounted gym membership
- Reward & Recognition Awards
- Volunteer days
Think that this position is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
You could be right for this position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Housekeeper.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Click HERE to apply