Job Title: Cleaning Operative
Location: The Arc Shopping Centre, Bury St. Edmunds
Pay Rate: £10.20
Work Pattern: 5/7 days, some weekends. 7AM – 4PM, 9AM – 5PM, 10:30AM – 6.30PM
As a Cleaning Operative, you will carry out a variety of cleaning tasks, safely and professionally and to a high standard.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Cleaning of designated areas and attending to spillages
- Following H&S and COSHH regulations
- Maintaining accurate records
- Glass cleaning and waste disposal
- Proactive interaction with the general public offering superb customer service
- Use of equipment and machinery and handling chemicals
- Carrying out any other reasonable management requests
What you will get in return:
We understand that our people are our business and we want our colleagues to feel special. So, on top of the usual things you’d expect from a business like ours, we also reward you with:
- Pension scheme (eligibility rules apply)
- Training and development opportunities including NVQ’s, Diploma’s and more
- Free and confidential colleague welfare
- Health Care and Benefits scheme including discounted gym membership
- Reward & Recognition Awards
- Volunteer days
Why join Westgrove?
We’re uncompromisingly people orientated and our colleague centric DNA is what makes a career with us so rewarding. Our people are at the heart of our business and we care about the wellbeing of all our colleagues.
The Westgrove Group provide cleaning, security, maintenance and customer service to high footfall customer facing destinations including shopping centres, corporate buildings and airports. We have years of experience and knowledge in providing quality service and now is an exciting time to join us and be part of something special.
Think that this position is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Click the HERE to apply on Indeed.
You could be right for this position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Housekeeper.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.20 per hour
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: JO – The Arc