This year we are thinking about Father’s Day a little earlier than normal, as with postal delays still on-going, it’s best to start preparing early!
Everyone’s relationship with their dad is unique and special. In fact, the person you think of when we say dad, might not even be your biological dad. Whoever that person is though, they are unbelievably important and oh so loved, so we want to help you get your Father’s Day message to them just right! Do you go heart-warming or hilarious? There’s so many options.That’s why we just had to share some of Paperchase’s fantastic Father’s Day card ideas, so you can select the perfect one…
– I was going to get you a really great Father’s Day gift but then I remembered you already had me! You’re welcome.
– Congratulations! You’re one of my favourite parents. Happy Father’s Day!
– Happy Father’s Day! As a thank you for being such a great dad, I’ve decided to let you choose what nursing home you go into when you’re older.
– Please accept this Father’s Day card as a token of my poverty.
– Thank you for picking me up when I fall over, kissing my scraped knees, healing my many a broken heart, and always being the most important man in my life. Love you dad.
– Dad, I’ll always look up to you no matter how tall I may grow.
– I used to worry about turning into my parents but now I hope I do!
– Thank you for being my role model, teacher, inspiration, and the best dad a kid could ask for.
Messages for Grandad:
– Remember, only the very best dads are promoted to grandad!
– You’re like a fine wine, grandad; perfectly aged and limited edition!
– Everyone likes to think that they have the best Grandad ever but there can only be one, and that’s you!
– Happy Father’s Day to a grand father indeed!
Messages for someone like a dad:
– There’s nobody quite like you. I’m so thankful that you’ve always been there to look after me.
– Being a good parent requires kindness, patience, and a big dose of love- it doesn’t require DNA.
– You don’t have to be a man, a dad, or family to be celebrated today. Thank you for raising me like I was your own.
– You took me in and made me your own and for that, you deserve all the thanks in the world.