#Lovearc Easter Bundle
🐰 IT’S COMPETITION TIME! 🐰
WIN a chocolatey Easter bundle from Hotel Chocolat
To enter & be in with a chance to WIN yourself a tasty mix of Easter treats from our Hotel Chocolat store, simply visit our Facebook page and follow the instructions on the #lovearc post!
Good luck! The competition ends at midnight on Sunday 26th March 2023. T&C’s apply*
arc shopping centre #lovearc Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw are via the arc shopping centre Facebook page only. Login to your Facebook account, search for the arc shopping centre on Facebook and enter the competition using the details located in the pinned #lovearc competition post.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Competition entries can be made until midnight on 26/03/2023
- To enter, you must locate the dedicated #lovearc competition post on the arc shopping centre Facebook page. Like the arc shopping centre’s Facebook page, like the Hotel Chocolat Facebook page and the dedicated competition post. Tag a friend and tell us your favourite chocolate. You cannot nominate/tag yourself.
- The winner will be selected at random, by a computer process that provides verifiably random selections. One winner will be selected.
- The person who entered the competition will win the prize and will be contacted within 24 hours of the winner being selected.
- The winner will be announced on the arc shopping centre Facebook page and contacted directly, using the Facebook account that their original entry came in via. Once notified they have won, the winner needs to make contact within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternatives are available.
- The winner MUST collect the prize from arc shopping centre.
- The competition is operated by Toolbox Marketing p on behalf of arc shopping centre, whose registered address is Toolbox Marketing, Vine Farm, Up Street, Bardwell, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 1AA.
- Employees of arc shopping centre and their immediate family are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion. You also give permission for your photographs and the rights to be used by arc Shopping Centre on their website and social media pages.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication and the promoter will only supplement or amend conditions of entry in exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances promoters will tell participants how to obtain the supplemental or amended rules.
- Prizes awarded will be as described in the marketing communications or reasonable equivalents. Please note: sizing and colour preference is dependent on store stock availability at the time.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.