Lovearc Hobbs Competition
IT’S COMPETITION TIME!
WIN a bag and necklace from Hobbs!
To enter & be in with a chance to WIN yourself a stunning accessory bundle from our @hobbslondon store:👇
👉Follow @arcbury on Facebook👈
👍 LIKE the latest #Lovearc post 👍
💬 TAG a friend in the latest #Lovearc post, each tag = 1 entry. Comment as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning!👬👭
💞 Don’t forget, sharing is caring! 💞
Good luck! The competition ends at 12 am on 06/10/2022.
Terms & Conditions for website
- Entries to the prize draw are via arc Shopping Centre Facebook page only.
- The competition will be open for entries from 12 pm 23/09/2022 until 12 am on 06/10/2022.
- To enter, simply follow arc on their official Facebook pags. Like the competition post on Facebook and tag a friend as many times as you like! 1 tag = 1 entry.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The winner must be following @arcbury Facebook at the time of the draw.
- The prize will be aaccessorie bundle from Hobbs as photographed.
- The prize must be collected from arc.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited. Prizes do not need to be collected immediately.
- Prizes need to be collected from arc and cannot be posted.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of arc, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on arc’s Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.