- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Quotes are only valid for redemption between 10am – 5pm on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- The competition is campaign by Toolbox Group on behalf of arc shopping centre, whose registered address is Toolbox Group, Vine Farm, Up Street, Bardwell, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 1AA.11.
- Employees of arc shopping centre and their relatives and friends are not permitted to enter this campaign.
- Prizes awarded will be as described in the marketing communications or reasonable equivalents.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.
We will be raising awareness for the national Mental Health Awareness Day by spreading the love around Bury St Edmunds!
Partnered with Suffolk Mind, we will be displaying a number of posters throughout Bury St Edmunds on Saturday 10th October. Each poster will have a selection of quotes along the bottom, with a number printed on, you will be able to tear off the quote and number and take it to a member of our promotional team in Charter Square.
The team will swap it for an envelope which will have a treat inside. The treats include £5 Costa vouchers, £15 Hotel Chocolat vouchers and Wagamama and Nando’s ‘meal on us’ vouchers.
The promotional team will be present between 10am – 5pm in Charter Square on Saturday 10th October 2020, to accept redemptions.