Paperchase is an Iconic British Brand with all things celebration at our core. We are the (smiley) face of the positive moments in the life for customers across more than 100 stores across the UK and online at paperchase.com
For over 50 Years, we have been spreading joy through out innovative design-led cards, wrap, stationery and gifts. Our seasonal collections are brought to life using the highest-quality materials from around the world and the talents of our in-house teams in London.
Why not become a Paperchase Seasonal Sales Assistant and role model our brand values, be kind, be playful, fresh thinking, be bold.
A little about the role
- Delivering a fun and unique shopping experience for every customer by understanding what they need and helping them find their perfect purchase
- Embracing the Paperchase culture and living the values everyday: bold, fresh thinking, kind and playful.
- Achieving individual and team targets by maximising our customer experience at every opportunity
- Maintaining high visual-merchandising standards and ensuring that store housekeeping standards are consistently excellent
- Spreading a little joy everyday to our customers this Holiday season!
Do you have what it takes to become a Paperchaser?
- Previous experience in retail or customer service environment an advantage but not essential
- Be able to demonstrate the Paperchase Values
- Strong team player with a great attitude
- Comfortable talking to customers
- Love learning new skills
- Must be flexible to work hours including evenings and weekends to support the store operations
- Comfortable working in a high pace environment
What we offer in return
- Up to 50% off all our wonderful products
- Hourly rate between £9.00 – £9.50 per hour depending on age, plus overtime opportunities
- Auto enrolment into our pensions scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave increasing with longevity
- Enhanced benefits with long service
- Access to the Retail Trust at employee assistance programmes – offering financial, emotional and vocational support to everyone
- Opportunities to learn and develop
- Join our management development programmes
- Paperchase foundation
- Working as part of a lovely, caring business that encourages everyone to bring themselves to work
Diversity and Inclusion at Paperchase
Our aim is to spread a little joy every day, we know that positivity comes by embracing and celebrating diversity and inclusion. Together we will educate paperchasers to be:
Bold champions of diversity and inclusion regardless of characteristics such as age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion and belief, gender identity and marriage and civil partnership
Encourage playful celebration of our strength in each other’s unique best selves
Empower fresh thinking by embracing diversity and inclusion and attracting and developing talented people
Value being kind throughout all aspects of our business, promoting creativity and education that enables us all to thrive.
Click HERE to apply