🌻IT’S COMPETITION TIME🌻
Our Suffolk bench is now out for everyone to enjoy and, to celebrate, we are giving you the chance to WIN £50 to spend at the store of your choice!
🌻Take a photo sitting on the bench
🌻Share it on social media
Good luck! Competition ends on 28th May 2022.
Social media tags:
Instagram : @arcshoppingcentre
Facebook: @Arc Shopping Centre
arc Shopping Centre Suffolk Bench Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw can be made via Instagram, Twitter or Facebook pages. Login to your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account, upload a photo of you sitting on arc’s new Suffolk Bench and tag arc Shopping Centre in the post using the details located in the Suffolk Bench competition post.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Competition entries from 14/05/2022 until midnight on 28/05/2022
- To enter, you must take a photo at arc on the the Suffolk Bench and upload it as a post on your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook page. You must tag arc Shopping Centre using their official tag, details of which can be found in the competition post.
- The winner will be selected at random, by a computer process that provides verifiably random selections. One winner will be selected.
- The person who entered the competition will win the prize and will be contacted within 24 hours of the winner being selected.
- The winner will be announced on arc Shopping Centre’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page and contacted directly, using the social media account that their original entry came in via. Once notified they have won, the winner needs to make contact within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternatives are available.
- Please note that the £50 total must be spent at one store of the winner’s choice in arc only. Where possible, arc will arrange a £50 voucher or £50 credit in store. Where this is not possible, another store must be chosen.
- The competition is operated by Toolbox Group on behalf of arc shopping centre, whose registered address is Toolbox Group, Vine Farm, Up Street, Bardwell, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 1AA.
- Employees of arc Shopping Centre and their immediate family are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion. You also give permission for your photographs and the rights to be used by arc shopping centre on their website and social media pages.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication and the promoter will only supplement or amend conditions of entry in exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances promoters will tell participations how to obtain the supplemental or amended rules.
- Prizes awarded will be as described in the marketing communications or reasonable equivalents.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised.
- Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.
- In the event of bad or unfortunate weather the bench may not be accessible at arc as we don’t want it to become damaged.