Hours per week: 22.5
Our Team Leaders are an integral part of the stores team. Being a Team Leader means holding responsibility for the store’s team, sales, stock, operations and brand standards.
It will be your responsibility to use your talent and passion, to guide and motivate each member of the store team to drive sales, deliver first-class customer service, and ensure KPI’s are met.
- You’ll thrive on customer service and want to ensure each person has a great experience with TPS;
- You will be target driven and focused on achieving KPI’s;
- You are responsible and will ensure the smooth running of the store in the Managers absence;
- You are organised, with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- and you enjoy working as a team, coaching others and passing on your knowledge.
CULTURE & REWARD
“People Power” as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata;
- 30% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
INTERESTED IN A CAREER AT THE PERFUME SHOP? APPLY HERE!