The fusion chain Wagamama has launched their new Vegan Menu for Veganuary 2021, with some new delicious vegan dishes on the menu.
Here are just a few of our favourites:
- Mixed mushrooms + panko aubergine hirata steamed buns
- Edamame with salt
- Edamame with chilli
- Wok-fried greens
- Yasai steamed gyoza
- Raw salad
- Kare burosu
- Tofu harusame glass noodle salad
- Yasai Itame
- Yasai Katsu Curry
- Yasai Pad Thai
- Yasai yak soba with rice noodles
- Yasai yaki soba with udon noodles
- Yasai samla curry
- Lemongrass and lime sorbet
- Pink guava and passion fruit sorbet
- Miso soup and Japanese style pickles
- Japanese pickles
Wagamama’s king oyster mushroom-based Chilli ‘Squid’ will be served with a dipping sauce of chilli and coriander and is sure to be a hit amongst veggies and vegans.
Another new vegan side joining the menu is the Vegan Sticky Ribs made from a combination of mushroom and soy protein.
For mains, Wagamama has veganised their second most popular curry, the Firecracker which is now available with tofu.
Moreover, those on the hunt for plant-based offerings can now order a vegan No-Duck Donburi, which features shredded seitan and shiitake mushrooms coated in hoisin sauce.