Christmas is a time for giving.
This year we want to help you to give back to the special people in your life, particularly those who really deserve a festive treat at this special time of year.
Use the form below to tell us who you would like to thank and why!
We’ll be giving away at least 3 extra-special Christmas bundles to the people we think deserve it most.
T&Cs apply. Entries must be made before 9am on Tuesday 20th December.
- Entries to the Christmas virtual postbox are via the arc shopping centre website form only. Visit https://arc-burystedmunds.com/, click on the virtual postbox and complete the details. Contact details must be provided.
- You may send more than one nomination. However, only one entry per nominee is allowed.
- Competition entries from 25/11/2022 until 9am on 20/12/22
- To enter, you must complete the website form above. This should include your name, your contact details, your nominee’s name and details of why they should win.
- The winners will be selected at random intervals throughout December by the arc Centre Management team. At least 3 winners will be announced.
- The person who entered the competition will win the prize and will be contacted within 24 hours of the winner being selected.The winner will be contacted via the contact details submitted with the entry. It is their responsibility to gift it to the nominated person.
- Once notified they have won (by phone or email), the winner needs to make contact within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected. The winner will be announced on arc shopping centre’s social media pages after contact has been made.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternatives are available.
- The winner MUST collect the prize from arc shopping centre.
- The competition is operated by Toolbox Group on behalf of arc shopping centre, whose registered address is Toolbox Group, Vine Farm, Up Street, Bardwell, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 1AA.
- Employees of arc shopping centre and their immediate family are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion. You also give permission for your photographs and the rights to be used by arc Shopping Centre on their website and social media pages.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication and the promoter will only supplement or amend conditions of entry in exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances promoters will tell participants how to obtain the supplemental or amended rules.
- Prizes awarded will be as described in the marketing communications or reasonable equivalents.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.